Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm back!


This is a shot of my desktop at work. This is going to be the remedy to the clogging of my Blog. The old software i was using required that i post only from my home computer. there were ways to work around it, but it seemed like a real asking-for-trouble kind of situation. [BTW, those apple genius bar guys are usually pretty great, i highly recommend] ANYWAY, the fix is switching over to this online google-based program. now i should be able to just log in where ever i am and let you guys know what's up.

YAY! stay tuned.

2 comments:

Blogger said...

What were you using before you switched to Blogger?

queenb said...

This program that came with my Mac. I can't remember the name. I was a pretty good program except that for the fact that everything pretty much lived on my computer. This is a little harder to navigate, but much easier to keep up with.