Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is it worth it??


I've had this calendar for years. Every morning it gives me very good advice about eating healthy food. Most days I ignore it. Lately, I've been trying very hard to heed the happy children on my calendar. I discovered the Zip n' Steam bag which allows one to steam vegetables in the microwave. That and microwaveable rice make the whole cooking healthy food at home on a regular basis thing seem doable. So i've been buying fresh vegetables and cooking and steaming...

...and now i have teeny little black bugs all over my apartment. Thanks a lot, fruit and vegetables.

5 comments:

queenb said...

I just ordered Venus Flytraps! i saw them on Martha Stewart. i'll let you know if the eat all the little bugs!

Anonymous said...

Ewww.... bugs... N&R will be so happy to have an excuse to avoid vegetables...

Anonymous said...

Maybe you've got Audrey 3!!

queenb said...

Ha Ha Ha. maybe.

i fed my plants some hamburger last night. i think one of them is dead and the other one is just barely hanging on. maybe the meat will revive it. the third one is definitely looking Audrey 3-ish!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a without question as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=magic iso maker 5.4 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg